Submitting Questions to the Upnetic Small Business consultants
To submit your questions to the Upnetic Small Business consultants, log in to your account on www.upnetic.com and click on the “Ask” tab at the top.
Follow the listed steps to submit your question:
1. Ask a Question: Select this button to get started.
2. Select a Topic: Using the drop-down menu, select a topic for your question. If you do not see a topic that matches your question, select “Other.”
3. Enter Your Question: Using up to 1,000 words, type out your question. Please include relevant details and background information for our consultants to use in their research and response.
4. Email Confirmation: When a question is submitted, you will receive an email confirming that our advisory team has received the question. When the question is answered, you will receive an email notification to log back in and review your answer. If you would like these emails to be sent to an email address other than the one on file for your account, please list this address here. If this field is left blank, the confirmation emails will be sent to the email address on file for your account, which is displayed above this field.
5. Submit Your Question: When you’re ready, click this button to submit your question.